When a dog’s immune system is weak it can lead to many problems. Hot spots from allergies, ear infections & urinary tract infections to name just three. If your good dog has been sick, is getting older or has just had surgery, it’s important to help boost the immune system.
You should always consult your veterinarian first but here’s a few natural ideas…
- Dandelion contains various vitamins & minerals such as A, B, C & D, iron, zinc, magnesium, lecithin & potassium
- Echinacea is a natural antibacterial, antifungal & antiviral solution
- Ginger root aids digestion & can be a mild anti inflammatory
- Milk thistle is known to detoxify the liver & contains powerful antioxidants
- Burdock root is a cleanser of the blood & can reduce fever
- Green tea is an antioxidant
Any of the above can be purchased as a tincture that can be added to your dogs food. You can also make teas that are then added to the water bowl.
Good health to all Good Dogs!
CEO Olivia ❤